- It is the backbone of every organization, in charge of all staff matters and part of the management committee.
- In charge of employment, promotion, discipline, training, maintenance of staff welfare in general.
- In charge of sanitation, the security of the environment and properties of the Ministry’s office and inventories.
- Responsible for taking care of vehicles, supervise specific Ministerial assignments.
- In charge of purchase/supplies of office furniture, stationeries and working materials generally.
- Member in all management meetings and secretary to all committees in the Ministry.
- In charge of keeping records/documents of the Ministry through open/secret registry which includes store generator, plant/electrical appliances.
- Advise in decision making and implementation of Government policy/programs based on professionalism in experiences and expertise on modus of Operandi.
- Receiving/writing all correspondence letters, etc.
Adamu Alhaji Abubakar
Director of Administration and Supply